We stayed a this hotel to catch the train to the Canyon.The inside of the hotel is lovely all wood clad walls and a real fire and there is a very nice bar.Rooms were very clean and a fair size ,we did hear the train whistle in the night but I guess thats all part of it.Staff were very helpfull.We had a very nice buffet breakfast across the road at the station .The hotel is an easy walk to Williams which has nice shops and good restaurants,we recommend the Red Raven.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.