My wife and I spent a wonderful week at the Creekside Inn in Sedona. We were greatly pleased with both the facility and the owners: Mark and Tammy. The Creekside is a very well run bed and breakfast. The rooms are well maintained and quite private. We looked forward to each morning's breakfast and having a pleasant chat with Mark. The breakfast was enough to keep us going until the evening meal. My wife and I own a small resort in Belize, so we know the challenges of running a bed and breakfast. We were most pleased with the choice we made and do recommend the facility to fellow travelers. Keep up the good work Mark and Tammy.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.