We (2 couples) loved our stay here on our way back to Scottsdale from the Grand Canyon. Our rooms had king beds, which were very comfortable, as were the pillows. Bathrooms were updated and had nice bath and body products.
Beautiful view from balcony,which had a table and two chairs on it. It was great to lie in bed and watch the sunrise through the large patio doors.
The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. We used the discount coupon for supper at the Open Range Grill and Tavern.We all enjoyed our meals.
The Inn is in a great location(.If you have booked Pink Jeep Tours, you'll be pleased to know it is very close by.) We parked the car and walked everywhere.
I did book our rooms several months in advance and got a good CAA rate for the rooms.
We'd definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.