Wow! The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess really delivered. The "Gold" suite units really are a step above – even has its own "club room" where we could enjoy snacks and hot drinks...keep those yummy cookies away from me. We really appreciated having our own breakfast buffet in there too – with specialty coffees, and uncrowded facilities – even concierge and checkout services.
We enjoyed his and hers facials...90 minutes of pure bliss at the Willow Spring Spa, and lolled around the roof top pool.
Cocktails and pulled pork sliders at Bourbon Steak were delicious, but almost too much, before supper at La Hacienda.
Excellent meal at La Hacienda, but we were almost done in by the fresh, made-at-the-table guacamole and two baskets of tortilla chips. The shredded beef short rib enchilads were really tasty, and my wife's chicken mole was awesome with its dark, spicy sauce,
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.