We loved this hotel! Stayed here for 4 nights, and we can recommend this place to everyone. Only 5-10 minutes walk to the the center of town and a very nice view on the Lake Argentino. The host is very friendly, helpfull and if you do not feel like eating in town, try the restaurant at the hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Cauquenes De Nimez El Calafate
- Cauquenes De Nimez El Calafate, Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by Nimez Lake, in el Calafate ecological Reserve, surrounded by cauquenes, swans and flamingos, we find Cauquenes de Nimez, Hostería Patagónica. Personally run by its owners, with 12 rooms, a quiet living room and a warm dining room, it is the perfect environment for enjoying a typical southern meal and reviving the traditional Patagonian spirit that during the beginning of the past century captivated so many pioneers and travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cauquenes de Nimez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.