This place was absolutely fantastic - the room was beautifully fitted out, the breakfast was delicious, and John's hospitality is exceptional. 7pm drinks on the terrace are a really nice way for guests to get to know each other, and to chat with John who is certainly a man with some stories to tell!
Having enjoyed Secret Garden so much we asked if we could stay an extra night and unsurprisingly John was already fully booked - however he found us somewhere else to stay, kept our bags safe while we were at the falls, and then organised a driver to take us to our new place.
Really exceptional, and very highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less