Hotel itself was very nice. Pool was great and it had an awesome waterslide for the kids. There weren't a lot of dining choices and the restaurants there are pretty expensive. One of the restaurants was closed due to a PGA event the entire time we were there. You had to drive a minimum of 10 miles to get to an offsite restaurant. We also had a weird event where the cleaning staff either took or threw out some things in our room. Nothing valuable but things the kids had made. The staff took care of it though, they brought up some stuffed animals and more items to re-do their crafts. Definately have to go to the Desert Museum and the Ostrich Farm, both were really fun and the kids loved them.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Hotel Marana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is Tucson's newest luxury resort, introduced December 18, 2009. Nestled in the high Sonoran Desert against the Tortolita Mountains,featuring a destination spa, adventure programs that can restore your soul, world class hiking, Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf, indoor and outdoor dining including True American Cuisine at CORE Kitchen and Wine Bar, and richly appointed accommodations in a striking canyon setting. This resort is a place where adventure and a gracious spirit come to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.