An average hotel, yet quiet, near from the fun areas, beach, but far away from all the noisiness. No little shops to but the necessities, but a ready pool of motor bikes, scooters, taxis standby ready to take you anywhere in Goa.
The staffs are all friendly, and so are cab drivers, scooter wallas.
Food is not fantastic in the hotel, but there is the bar and the ready to serve you room service.
Room is not that fantastic but you have your towels, a fridge and television with enough channels.
No safe in the room, but there are ample lockers conveniently located by the reception at a modest cost of Rs100 per day.
I like the little swimming pool that serve to cool you down after a hot day at the beach..
All in all, if you are looking for a modest hotel, not far from Baga or Calangute Beach, yet not pay a bomb for it.. Choose Marinha Durada at Arpora.
If you are looking for quiet getaway.. this hotel is also fine.
Breakfast and food in general, could have been better...
Enjoy Goa.. be happy.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.