I don't even know where to start. The rooms were great, the food was great, and the view was wonderful. What really makes the place amazing, though, is the staff. They are all amazing. My highest praises go to Claire, who guided us to the best adventures in cape town and was always there to help. Steffi took wonderful care of us as well and went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. Each and every morning, they would check with us and help us plan our day. We would have paid hundreds of dollars for such "guide" services, but they were offered for free with our room. They made reservations at the best restaurants, guided us on the best drives, and ensured that we were making the most of our time.
One small example that exemplifies the level of personal service was the drinks in our refrigerator in our room. They noticed that my wife always drank diet coke and after day 2, started making sure that we had diet cokes in our room (no charge), they also noted that I drank a lot of water and started leaving big bottles instead of small ones. This seems like a minor detail, but most places nickle and dime you about every little thing. 2Inn1 goes out of their way to make sure you are happy......
- Also Known As:
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town Central
- 2inn1 Kensington Cape Town
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town
- 2Inn1 Kensington Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2inn1 Kensington is flanked by the imposing slopes of Table Mountain and Lion's Head. It combines an authentically, stylishly remodeled Victorian house and a modern designed bungalow set in a beautiful tranquil garden. The pool area has sunbathed terraces offering magnificent views. The luxury rooms are equipped with every possible comfort. ... more less