Spend a night overhere and liked it, nice room, bit pricy but didn't book a room in advance so don;t know if we could got'n it cheaper!Liked the whole building and it even got a (smal) pool which was great also. Receptionist wasn;t very friendly(for the price..) but the staf and the food at the hotel's restaurant was great, yammie burger with great fries (even tasted and lokked like the belgium once's), even got beer and a tasteful mojiti (both alcoholfree)!It is expensive but worth this money because it is indeed THE best looking place in "town"and It's only a little drive to one of the most wonderful place's in the USA, we're inpressed.......
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.