Profesion of flowers, magnificient view to the sea through coconut trees. Small units and rooms, cleverly dispached in a 18 hectares of gardens. Two great swimming pools, lots of space unlike well known resorts I visited around. Staffs young, smilling thoughful. The whole resort is very clean.
Bethsaida Hermiate is mostly dedicated to Ayurveda healing, resr and fittness. I came here three weeks before for treatments. As soon as I arrived I was taken incharge by a doctor who organised a personal Ayurvedic treatment, lovely treatment huts! No waitting and very profesional therapiests. The prices at Bthesaida Hermiatge are keen prices even better in low season.
The only critics are the sea is too dangerous all over the cost during monsoon.
Bathrooms could do for a lift.
There is a plus at Bethsaida Hermitage: they keep benefits for the orphanage and 2 school for poor people. They count 1000 pupils. Bravo.........
- Also Known As:
- Bethsaida Hermitage Hotel
- Bethsaida Hermitage Hotel Kovalam
- Bethsaida Hermitage Kovalam
- Bethsaida Hermitage Kovalam, Kerala
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bethsaida Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.