Enjoyed my stay here especially the nice beach just below the hotel, a lot nicer that the nearby kovolom and lighthouse beaches. The room and public areas of the hotel were fine but the bathroom was horrible, very dirty and I killed about 4 cockroaches (it should have been 5 but one got away) over my 3 day stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. The walk up from lighthouse beach where the restaurants are located involves ascending two short but quite steep hills, older people may find them challenging.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.