My friend and I just returned from spending five beautiful days at the Iguana Lodge. Like others, I selected the Iguana Lodge based on past reviews and am so very glad I did. It's hard to find the words to explain how fond we became of the staff and the entire place. The staff were simply amazing - it was like spending time with close friends. The beach was gorgeous, the weather was perfect (a few rainy afternoons but it IS the rainy season), our room was beautiful, the food was delicious and the entire place has a magic about it. We didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire time we were there and it is one of the best vacations I have ever had. If you want to escape and get lost in a simpler (but comfortable) way of spending time, Iguana Lodge is the place to be.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel
- Iguana Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Resort Puerto Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Lodge is the Osa Peninsula's premier beach eco-resort. Established over eleven years ago, Iguana Lodge is founded on the principles of sustainable tourism, personalized service, joy, health, and well-being. Located on the most beautiful beach on the Osa (no kidding), Iguana Lodge is a contemporary, lushly landscaped resort with a 20 meter lap pool and Jacuzzi, two yoga decks and complimentary yoga classes*, a deluxe spa, a fabulous Tico staff, award winning fresh, healthy meals at our two restaurants, our own naturalist, and excellent jungle and ocean adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Iguana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.