My husband and I decided to spend a week in Manuel Antonio for my 40th birthday last week. We stayed at this resort. Let me tell you all that we have stayed at some really nice places but never this immaculate in a foreign country. All of the rooms here are like apartments (ours was 3200 sq feet) and came with living room, dining area, kitchen additional bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, etc. The place was so modern and unbelievable and yet when we were asked what price we paid for the resort many people said that was a great price. It has a good restaurant, beautiful pool and private beach. The hotel shuttle also takes you down to the private beach and picks you up when you desire. You can book tours through the front desk and the prices are pretty comparable on what you'd fine outside the hotel. The guest seemed like family after a few days--world class service. On my birthday I walked into our room and when the elevator does opened into our room (another perk) I was faced with a 4 foot flower arrangement with a happy birthday card from Los Altos Beach resort staff. This was amazing. The guy at the front desk told me that the gardener picked the flowers that morning and they had it made for me. They made my experience so wonderful and I'm going to look forward to another stay here soon. BTW, this property can be used as a hotel, they offer time share and also sell property. A+ experience!
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Hotel
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio’s premier laid back luxury boutique resort. Custom designed by Jose Associates, the Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we’re happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, BookIt.com, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.