We stayed at the Falls in November (apologies for the late review), it was everything we wanted it to be and more! From the exterior it doesn't look like much, but once you walk inside you're transported to a beautiful tropical garden with everything you could possibly need.
We had chosen the Falls as the host hotel for our wedding guests and wedding dinner (ceremony was at a vacation rental). It was the perfect selection since the restaurant and the hotel had received such excellent reviews and the price was perfect! From the moment I started planning the dinner (from the US), the hotel manager, Sara, was so helpful. She answered all my questions promptly and assisted me every step of the way. I was able to plan the dinner decor, seating chart and menu from home. When we arrived and met with her to finalize the dinner details, everything was exactly as I had anticipated.
We were able to arrange the tables (seating for 25) and set the decor 3 hours before the dinner started. The staff even assisted as much as they could. There were no extra charges for any of this as there would have been in many of the prime wedding hotel/restaurants in the
area. The dinner itself was excellent! Our server (so sorry I forgot his name) and his helpers were so nice and very prompt. Although the restaurant is small, they accommodated our group like champs! We didn't have to wait long for any courses or drinks and the food was all fresh and delicious. Also, even though there were a few other guests dining around us and at the bar (which made it even more fun), Sara was so happy to plug in our iPod and play our selected music! It truly was a wonderful evening!
Our guests who stayed at the hotel had raved about it, but it wasn't until we checked in on our last few nights in CR, did we understand how wonderful the grounds and the rooms were. Everything was very clean with modern furniture and fixtures. Our room was so cute with our own porch and hammock nestled in the mini rainforest the Falls had created. Our best friends had made arrangements for the hotel to decorate our room honeymoon style, and once again the Falls came through with flying colors!
Every moment in dealing with the Falls was seamless and wonderful. It's typically hard to assume everything will go as planned for a wedding, especially when you're planning from abroad...in this case it was everything we wanted and more! Thank you Falls staff and a special thanks to Sara!
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.