I'm not really a "big hotel" person but I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this hotel. It's in a fantastic location for shopping and sightseeing. My room is just lovely - with a beautiful bathroom and loo. The staff have been incredibly helpful - particularly because I have Coeliac disease and being gluten free makes eating difficult in China. But, in the main restaurant, I got lots of help and had a delicious meal. Couldn't ask for better.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Shanghai’s vibrant Xintiandi entertainment and restaurant precinct surrounded by glamorous boutiques, galleries and outdoor cafes. The Langham’s elegant rooms and suites provide a haven for discerning guests. Cachet Restaurant and Bar; Chuan Spa offering Traditional Chinese Medicine and spa treatments (opening Q2 2011); 24hr fitness centre and indoor pool (opening Q1 2011). For meetings and special events, the hotel features a multi-purpose space, adaptable for any conference, function or business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.