This is a very well run and effective hotel. Good transport links ( don't bother with the taxis - they are cheap but can be a bit confused if you don't speak chinese - use the metro from the Rail Station about 200 metres away). Well equipped rooms and good restaurants. Slight gripes:
Wireless connection was variable
Voucher for ' soft drink' refused as a fruit juice is not a soft drink...... complained and it was then suddenly OK.
Good value - good as a meeting place and convenient for the city.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.