my friend and i loved this hotel despite its many imperfections, but enough is enough. The new management are dire and the hotel has gone too far downhill. Last year we thought they's get it together, we were proved wrong.
Despite the addition of concrete mushrooms everywhere and waste bins as penguins, and the fact the rooms are repainted, they hadn't damp proofed and the old terrible furniture was looking even shabbier
The first apartment we were offered, A1, looked out on a wall with barbed wire on the top and stank of damp. We point blank refused it and were eventually offered another room at 1.30. We had arrived at the hotel at 5 in the morning. The second apartment was adequate.
We returned after a week in the south for the 12 o'clock check in. This time at 1. 30 we were given an apartment with one wall was totally covered in mold. We refused this but were told they had no other apartment available until the next day , so we were forced to sleep in a room that stank of damp and cats.
The next day we moved in G6, an apartment we had stayed in before and liked. It had a wonderful view. This year the wonderful view was dominated by a gigantic rubbish tip they had built in the middle of the lawn.
Rooms weren't cleaned, we saw 3 package tour guests storm out, the pool, which was why we stayed there was twice filled with drunken revelers for private parties. The whole thing was dire. So farewell and never again, sad because we loved this hotel despite all it's many faults,
but enough is enough.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel Calangute
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Beach Calangute
- Paradise Village Beach Resort Goa/Calangute
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.