My husband and I visited Pousada Tauma in November 2011. We came upon it by accident through a google search- at first I admit i was nervous about not staying at one of the, tried and tested big resorts- you know the well know Fort Aguada. But the thought of staying in a hotel with infants running around screaming was unappealing- Enter Pousada...subsequent to our booking we asked a few regular GOA visitos about this boutique hotel and were given the "big thumbs up." Needless to say - it lived up to its reputation of being an oasis in the midst of a otherwise crowded beach area. It was a perfect romantic getaway for us- the rooms were uniques and superbly designed, food was brilliant and the service was the best we have experienced in India - and we usually visit there at least thrice a year! So all-in-all, it would be foolhardy to stay in the big, impersonal, non-unique resorts and not this beautiful jewel in the crown.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Tauma Hotel
- Pousada Tauma Calangute
- Pousada Tauma Hotel Calangute
- Pousada Tauma Goa/Calangute
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Tauma is the first 12 suite Boutique Hotel to open in Goa in the 1998.Built from scratch from1995 on a two acre plot,it is known for our traditional Goan hospitality,with plenty of privacy ,lots of open spaces and a lush tropical garden .1)Room rates are inclusive of B'fast ,lunch or dinner, excluding the Tax's.2)We never offer packages and we never discount " one rate for all our guests " Requests our guests not call or emails for discounts,special offers ,packages etc.3)Meals are served keeping in mind that most of our guests enjoy the local regional cuisine, prepared from fresh seasonal produce,meals which are included in the tariff Lunch or Dinner are served in the hotel restaurant Copper Bowl and not at the beach front restaurant.4)We are not located on the beach ,but we have our own beach front restaurant "Pousada by the Beach " 2 km away from the hotel which is open from 11.am.to 7.pm.There is a free shuttle service to the beach and back . Pousada by the Beach has deck area with sunbeds,umbrellas shower and changing rooms.5) Yoga and Ayurvedic treatments are available on request.We would request our guests to give us a prior notice if they do wish to have it.6)If non-resident guests wish to dine at Copper Bowl,request to call and reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Pousada Tauma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.