Its a good place on the north side of town. I stayed here after DJ ing a Wedding in Florida and the staff was nice and courteous. Room was comfy as Hampton's usually are, the pool looked nice, I didn't have time to swim. The breakfast buffet was closed early on Sunday, I tried to get some apple juice at 9:50am and the staff was shutting everything down. No pastries left, I grabbed some fruit.
I brought my laptop but they had free internet station in the lobby which was nice. Of course they have free wireless as well.
I don't think they should do that on Sundays especially since people get a late start on Sundays, namely "Me" after a long night.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan Hotel Dothan
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dothan
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan Hotel
- Hampton Inn Dothan
- Dothan Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find shopping and tasty restaurants only steps away from our hotel at the Dothan Pavilion. Practice your swing at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Highland Oaks. Enjoy sports and recreation at the Westgate Park. Go on a nature walk through the woods or see wildlife exhibits at Landmark Park. Ride bumper boats, drive go-carts and play miniature golf at Adventureland Theme Park. We’re within three miles of cycling, tennis courts and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.