Stayed at Malles Manotaa in the end of August.
The person at the front desk didn't smile warmly even once. One felt unwelcome, as if they are doing me a favor by giving me a room.
Had taken the Premium Room.
- Though it was spacious, but it felt claustrophobic.
- A couple of windows on the side opened on to the house beside. No natural light.
- Small flat panel TV
- Shower sprayed water everywhere. Utterly useless.
- Toilet flushed as if there was a hurricane inside.
- Minimal useless toiletries
- Pathetic towels
- Dirty/yellowing bed sheets. When I complained, they just removed the one inside (I told them the inside one looked dirtier) and asked me to use the one outside.
- Stairs and lifts were dingy.
- Refrigerator in room made weird noise when the electricity in room was turned on.
Only good thing was a bit of cleanliness.
- Also Known As:
- Malles Manotaa Hotel
- Malles Manotaa Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malles Manotaa, a premium business class budget serviced apartments located in business hub near Panagal Park, amidst T.Nagar, Nungambakkam, and Kodambakkam. Malles Manotaa ensures exquisite privacy, and comfort. Malles Manotaa promises an exclusive stay giving 24hr room service, quality food and ultimate privacy to its customers. Bloomed in the centre location giving access to various commercial establishments. With 24hr internet connectivity, conference halls and terrace garden makes it an ultimate destination for the corporates at an affordable price. Malles Manotaa provides the best service to ensure quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Malles Manotaa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.