To be honest Jaipur is not worth to visit more than 2-3 days, were we stayed 4 days.
But my daughter and I were quite happy as our stay at Naila Bagh Palace was really great and we stayed a lot at the hotel.
We had a great room could sit in front, service was great and everyone was busy to make you feel at home.
Hotel arranged tour in town, monkey temple and an elefant trip. All three where great.
This stay was the most beautiful in India especcialy because of the hotel
I would recommend and especcialy take some time to relax at the hotel as it' really great.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage home hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.