I booked a trip to Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur through Make My Trip and booked Royal Cottage for 2 nights and 3 days starting from 27 Jan 2012 till 29 Jan 2012. My family was so excited to visit such place because they never ever been familiar with Rajasthan culture and they heard a lot about Chokhi Dhani Resort and Village.
We reached there by 4 PM on 27 Jan and checked inn in Royal Cottage # 128 and we found :
1. Balcony door can not be closed as the door was not properly aligned.
2. The stay was for a couple and assumed to be toiletries for 2. However, nothing was there.
3. I have a 1 year old daughter. The receptionist informed us that they have 24*7 room service, so you can call anytime. However, when my daughter asked for milk to drink, I was continuously calling the room service, front desk for more than 30 mins and no one responded in the night. My daughter JUST DRUNK THE COLD MILK and slept.
4. The bathroom was full of blood stains. You can see blood stains everywhere in the bathroom.
5. The blower in the room was so noisy to make difficult to sleep.
6. On 28th morning, more pathetic, I was taking bath around 7 in the morning and suddenly the water supply got chocked. I came out of the bath tub and found water clogging on the bathroom floor. I called the room service and they told me that they will be there in just 2 mins. Strange, no body came for next 2 Hrs. I went to front desk and asked for the feedback/comments book. Those people started searching the book and it tookk 20 mins to found where they placed that book.
7. Thenafter, they shifted me to Suite # 604 at 1 PM, and assured me that it will never happen again and I will get good services. BUT AGAIN, teh situation was same. Whatever the problems I faced in Royal Cottage 128, I faced exactly the same things in suite # 604.
8. Then around 5 PM, they shifted me to Haveli # 304 assuring me to get good services. Again, the main door was not getting closed from inside. The TV was not working. TV Remote was broken.
9. They offered me complimentary DINNER, BUT, I did not get it because they did not informed to anyone in the dining area. When I went for dinner, they told me that they did not get any information from anyone for our dinner and If you want to have dinner here, We have to pay for that.
At last, my wife told me that the people at CHOKHI DHANI has already spoiled our outing there, so lets not to say anything to those people, stay here for second night and lets go back without saying even a single word and WE LEFT THE HOTEL ON 29 JAN 2012 WITH MEMORIES WHICH WE WILL NEVER FORGET.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC