great hotel , great location but some issues with staff
We had stayed at your hotel on 5th April night and decided to stay another night.
i am writting this mail to you regarding our reservation made for 6th April with goibibo HTL2S8KRHU.
i had made reservation under Sanjana for which i have attached my email proof but some how the website sent traveller detail as sahil to your reservation team which is the debit card payer
its unfortunate that lack of understanding and illogical approach of your staff to understanding the problem has spoilt our complete stay. the overall hotel is great but a few staff members have been disappointing in sough ting out the problem.
the reception just got stuck to pay extra pay extra.
i spoke to the person Ajay on phone on 6th april that asked him the email id and immediately sent email at 2100pm the confirmation i recieved from goibibo which clearly stated that Mrs sanjana is the traveller and Sahil is the bill payer by debit card.
now the problem starts again 7th april morning the reception asks the guest to pay extra and never actually confirmed the email we sent or took out the print out. The FOA manager also never admitted the mistake and started blaiming us for the reservation details which is completely not our error
very unfortunate and disappointing for hotel group like vesta
I would request you to please train your staff to handle such situations better so that no inconvenience is caused to the customer who is made to take blame is actually not at fault and not aware of what reservation system your hotel works on is not our problem and concern. our decision to increase our stay was wrong to take so much pain
hope our feedback would be be taken for betterment .
- Also Known As:
- Vesta Maurya Palace Hotel
- Vesta Maurya Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Vesta Maurya Palace Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The reference in terms of midtown luxury, the Maurya Palace Hotel Jaipur is ideally located in the heart of Jaipur city, at a distance of 2km from the railway station, 1km from the bus stand and 11km from the airport. This Jaipur hotel positions itself as a 3-star (Government approved) luxury hotel ideal for both business travellers due to the proximity to the commercial establishments, and for tourists due to the close proximity to the pink city and the infamous M.I. road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Vesta Maurya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.