The location is perfect. It is walking distance to the main shopping market and also to the gateway of india and the boats.
Service is exceptional. All employees ensure that you are satisfied and they are friendly and you receive your requests within minutes
The breakfast is not to be missed!
- Also Known As:
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Palace
- Taj Hotels
- Hotel Taj Mahal
- The Taj Hotel
- Taj Palace Hotel
- The Taj Mahal Hotel
- The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The history of Mumbai and The Taj Mahal Palace are dramatically intertwined. The hotel is Mumbai’s first harbour landmark (built 21 years before the Gateway of India) and the site of the first licensed bar in the city. For more than a century, the Taj has played an intrinsic part in the life of the city, hosting Maharajas, dignitaries and eminent personalities from across the globe. Today it is a Leading Hotel of the World and favourite destination for discerning business travellers. A treasure-trove of invaluable memorabilia, there is a story to tell behind every pillar, a landmark deal in every boardroom, and a storied celebration under every awning. Come be a part of the legend.Overlooking the Gateway of India with a panoramic view of the bay, every one of the 560 rooms including 44 suites are the perfect blend of rich history and modern convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Taj Mahal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.