The Hilton Mumbai International is located directly at the airport, so it was our very first stop in the middle of the night when arriving in Mumbai. It really does look poor from the outside, but it nearly takes your breath away once you enter the lobby. Everything looks really shiny and clean, especially the polished marble, which you can find not only in the lobby, but also in the rooms. Our room was clean and tidy. Its really similar to other Hilton Hotels and there is for sure everything you need to get a little rest from your tiring journey. We only stayed for one night with breakfast in the morning and I can assure, that there is just everything you need for a perfect international breakfast. In my opinion the hotel is more of a business-trip or one-night-stay location, than one for a longer vacation, but with the super friendly staff definitely worth the price.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel
- Meridien Mumbai
- Meridien Hotel Mumbai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The country’s largest city of Mumbai joins the Hilton Worldwide group by welcoming Hilton Mumbai International Airport. This hotel reflects the style of a 19th century summer palace with European elegance and the ambience of a stately home.Offering 171 guest rooms and suites that are accented with different hues of wood, all guest rooms are designed with the understanding of a need for comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Mumbai International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.