Quiet-away from the constant horn honking and noise pollution of Mumbai. Brand new--water from the tap you could drink (I would not). Fabulous bathrooms with large showers, great closet space, new televisions with DVD players. Fantastic food at the hotel restaurants--good quality, great selection. Everything about the hotel is beautiful. The service is over the top--sweets and treats, turndown service, fresh towels twice a day, anything you need. Prompt and attentive. This has to be one of the best hotels I have stayed at anywhere, and it is like a real oasis in Mumbai. The place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the new financial and commercial district of North Mumbai.It is in close proximity to leading financial institutions as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies within the Bandra Kurla Complex.The hotel offers 436 well appointed guest rooms with a host of facilities for business and leisure. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an ISO 22000:2005 certified hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.