I rarely stay at 5 star hotels, but just this once, my fiance and I wanted to splurge in Mumbai. Although pricey, the hotel was amazing and worth the money, and perfect for what we wanted. It is more modern and updated than it's sister hotel Nariman Point. The amenities were all there and high-quality, the staff were friendly, attentive, and professional, the rooms were on the small side but did not matter as they were beautifully done. We had brunch at the main restaurant, and had the sushi platter and drinks which were fantastic. Was recommended the sushi there by a colleague in Mumbai and was not disappointed, the fish was actually better than in most countries I've had sushi in! The service in the restaurant was fantastic, and the complimentary bread was very fresh and tasty. The bathroom in the room was nice, allowing for a very relaxing bubble bath or powerful shower, and the room service (we ordered breakfast) was fresh, timely, and very tasty. The bed was luxurious and had very high-quality linen, a real pleasure to sleep in. The only downsides of the hotel were the location (nothing around there, so taxi's necessary! I understand that this is ideal for business trips though as it is in the business hub), and the Wifi is very expensive (I think it was close to 1000 rupees per day). Other than that, no complaints, left feeling relaxed and with a smile, and would definitely return to this hotel when I'm in the mood to indulge again! Great work Trident! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the new financial and commercial district of North Mumbai.It is in close proximity to leading financial institutions as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies within the Bandra Kurla Complex.The hotel offers 436 well appointed guest rooms with a host of facilities for business and leisure. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an ISO 22000:2005 certified hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.