Spent five nights at Trident, Bandra Kurla, including a weekend. Hotel is quite new and is obviously very well maintained. Staff in all roles (check-in, concierge, drivers, restaurant, business centre, etc.) were all found to be very professional, knowledgeable and appropriately friendly. Drivers had excellent knowledge of sights and history of Mumbai, and we hired one to take us for a tour of the highlights of Mumbai for a few hours one Saturday afternoon. Ate meals in both the buffet restaurant and the a la carte Indian restaurant, and found the food on all occasions to be of a very high standard; the meal in the Indian restuarant was easily the best I had in my two weeks in India. Also ate room service on one occasion and again, found that food to be excellent. Overall, a very pleasant hotel which I would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the new financial and commercial district of North Mumbai.It is in close proximity to leading financial institutions as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies within the Bandra Kurla Complex.The hotel offers 436 well appointed guest rooms with a host of facilities for business and leisure. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an ISO 22000:2005 certified hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.