We had first seen the resort on our way back from KRS and it definitely looked inviting.
We planned a weekend stay at this resort.
We followed the direction given on the Bangalore-Mysore highway and took a deviation towards KRS. Though the board displayed 2 kms from KRS, it was much more.
The reception was welcoming. We had booked a classic room, but during check-in time they upgraded us to Deluxe room.
The room overlooks the lake and has a nice sit out. The furnishing is pleasant. Only a walkin shower is present in the bathroom.
We dined a few times in the restaurants. The buffet spread was good for lunch. Candle light dinner by the lake is romantic. Walking around the resort in the evening is definitely relaxing.
As part of the 2 day package, a welcome drink , A basket of fruits & cookies first day in the room was mentioned in the website. But the resort said they are unaware of any such package and this was not given.
Overall, stay was comfortable and relaxing. Its a little distant from Mysore City.
- Also Known As:
- Silent Shores Resort And Spa
- Silent Shores Hotel Mysore
- Silent Shores Hotel
- Silent Shores Resort & Spa Mysore, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering the ultimate experience for lovers of wine, nature and relaxation, the Silent shores Resort and Spa features 59 rooms and suites. Located just 10km from the airport, Silent Shores Resort and Spa offers royal & stylish accommodation, complete with a day spa, pool, fitness center, restaurant and bars. Whenever you visit, you are guaranteed a memorable stay amidst the beauty of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Silent Shores Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.