I booked this hotel because of the positive reviews on tripadvisor . Far from friendly we found the owner extremely rude and intimidating . We booked for a airport pickup in mid february when we phoned he had no record and told us to catch a taxi .On arrival we were grilled like a police enquiry and I produced the email sent by his staff to say they would pick us up . He acknowledged there was a stuff up but did not apoligize .He did give us a free transfer to airport next day but treated us like kids and dictated to us what time not letting us make the decision. We then were shown a room that was in the basement no window ,extremely noisy from the hotel reception being next door . Hot water was not even switched on . The front reception staff were extremely loud till 12mn when my husband and I went to sleep finally . 4am the front door bell went with kitchen staff and early arrivals . I think this is outragous since we paid INR 4,516 a night . When we left in the morning there was not enough tables for for breakfast . To top it all off there was a beggar in my face right outside the door . Everywhere else in India we found hotel managers and staff extremely polite and considerate and the hotel porter or securityguard gets rid of the beggars . We had booked another night but I immediately cancelled it .I have used tripadvisor alot in the last few years but found this the only time the advice is totally untrue unless this manager has his favourite suporters . Adventure world whom we had a wonderful trip with also uses this hotel so I will certainly be contacting them as well as all the hotels they used during our trip were fantastic and staff extremely helpful and polite .
- Also Known As:
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in India with Bajaj Indian Home Stay - A Unique Concept Offering Affordable Bed and Breakfast Theme Accommodation in Delhi City. Extremely Popular for Foreign Tourists as well as Indians. It offers all the Comforts a 3 Star Hotel Would Provide. Add-ons are Complimentary Buffet Breakfasts, Arrival Transfer Free, Tea/Coffee anytime on House, Welcome Drink Free, In-house Library Usage Free, Local Phone calls are Free. It is Truly a Home Away From Your Own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Bajaj Indian Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.