This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. We were there for 4 nights and we we treated like royalty, this hotel is a palace, the decor, the lighting, the rooms, every part of this hotel is is perfect. The food at Jamavaal was out of this world, best indian food I have ever eaten - all the staff at the hotel are wonderful, from the doormen, reception, Kim and Preeti in the lobby lounge. The head chef too was wonderful.!!! Treatments at Espa were amazing. if you are coming to delhi I would seriously recommend staying at least 2nights at this hotel. We will be going back!!!
Views from the roof top infinity pool are wonderful!
EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!! can not find anything wrong with this hotel!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace Kempinski at Chanakyapuri is located in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave and has room sizes starting from 520 Sq ft. The hotel is close to the seat of government and houses four restaurants, two bars and a spa floor area of 6500 sq ft. The Hotel offers complimentary broadband access of 10 mbps for its club guests along with breakfast and round trip airport transfers by a BMW 5 or 7 series car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Palace New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.