This hotel will not dissapoint! Very impressive!
The aim of my recent holiday to Bali was to take my partner and show him the best Bali has to offer. I booked 4 of the best hotels I could find on our recent stay. Alila Uluwatu was our first stop. It is visually spectacular very light and bright and photo oportunity's galore. The villas are lovely and spacious with all modern conveniences covered and free wi-fi.
As a travel agent I thought it my duty to try out the day spa. They were super professional explaining each product that would be used on my face and doing skin tests prior to see if any allergies appeared before starting. It was an overall very relaxing and pleasurable experience.
What was a highlight was the food! Our first meal was at Warung for a tasty Indonesian degustation it was mouthwatering! Not to be missed. The next night we tried CIRE a more modern twist to the foods and still wonderful but Warung was my favourite. However the breakfasts at Alila were the best of our whole trip. I loved the fact it was a different choice of tasty small dishes every morning! Each dish I had was delicious and the opportunity to try some local dishes along with traditional favourites was fantastic.
We loved our butler Dewa, I only wished I could have taken him home. What a treat every morning to have Dewa deliver our lattes to our villa with his happy smiling face. Nothing was too much trouble and he made sure we had a pleasurable stay.
We did the 600 steps down to the beach a couple of times to work of some of the food and cocktails as well as try out the gym which was a good standard for a hotel gym which are usually a let down. I only wished I could have dragged myself away from the villa to fit in some yoga as the pavillion looked very appealing.
You do feel quite isolated from the world so becoming relaxed seems to happen much faster. Its a perfect romantic getaway!
I have been lucky enough to stay in many of the best hotels in the world and this would be one of my favourites! Thanks Alila Uluwatu it was memorable!
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Jetsetter, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Otel, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.