When we decided to go to Phi Phi Island, we were thinking among Phi Phi Island Beach Resort, Zeavola, and Holiday Inn. We saw in Trip Advisor that Phi Phi Island Beach Resort is in the first place but no internet access and very expensive food prices (this is not true) then we made bookings 3 days for Phi Phi Island Beach Resort and 2 days for Zeavola.
Resort is located on a nice private beach. We booked Deluxe Villa. Villas looks nice from out but in the rooms not at all. Too old style. Old furnitures, shower inside of room (no door separation) totally ugly rooms. Lowest comfort level and looks like a 2 star hotel room. Also extremely hard bed and noisy air conditioner. (Villa 215)
In the rooms and pool area there is no wifi access! it is available only in lobby and in receprion they give user name and password fro 15, 30, 60 min and all free of charge. When I asked why password needed then, they say if they keep open to access then it is jamming. It is a big shame not to have wifi covering whole resort!
I have to say, food and drinks are quite reasonable in the resort. I saw people wrote alternatives like Pad Thai Restaurant next to resort, but it is a rubbish dirty place. Just as an example in Pad Thai price for Tom Yam soup is 150 Baht (5 USD) and in Resort restaurant 220 baht. It does not deserve to eat out of resort. In resort buffer dinner is 650 TBH. For lunch if you take pizza or hamburgers they are around 300 TBH. Wine starts from 900 TBH, local beer 105 TBH (3 USD), cocktails 220 TBH. Bar is open till 00:00 unfortunately. Then no chance to drink something.
We also rented a long tail boat to visit Maya Beach and some others. It costs in hotel 1500 TBH (50USD) for 4 hours.
if you also think between Phi Phi island beach resort Zeavola, before book the room read my comment for Zeavola.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Phi Island
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Phi Island Village
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Outrigger Phi Phi Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.