Stayed for one night only. Thank God. Had I decided to stay for more days my whole holiday would have been spoiled. First of all this hotel is difficult to find. Then this hotel is located in a very lonely location and there is nothing nearby. The only grace is a nice little swimming pool. Rooms are very basic without TV and intercom. Sometimes you feel that there is nobody to take care of you in the whole hotel. The reception is generally unattended. There is no restaurant in the hotel except some tables & chairs under a tree. The beach is like a private one with no outsiders visiting it. Outsiders may be avoiding it due to its remoteness and shabbiness. I felt really bored in this hotel, so I would not recommend anybody to plan here for longer durations. The only people who may like complete solitude will like it.
- Also Known As:
- Bambolim Beach Hotel Panaji
- Bambolim Beach Hotel
- Bambolim Beach Goa
- Bambolim Beach Resort Goa/Panaji
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bambolim beach resort with 122 rooms is situated right on the beach . But what sets it apart from the rest is the peaceful atmosphere set in lush green tropical surroundings to give you the most relaxing holiday you've ever had. The swaying palms, the soothing sound of the sea mingling with the singing of birds give you a perfect impression of what life in Goa is all about. Centrally located in Goa, Bambolim makes an ideal base for those wishing to travel around Goa, isolated and quite, and yet just 7 kms from Panjim and close to the main sightseeing places in Goa, the Resort makes a nice home to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bambolim Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.