Was there as for a Medical convention and to celebrate my 10th wed anniversary (Had my wed party at this same hotel!). Due to new roads directions by the city governor, the access are a bit difficult with no signs of how to get there. The check-in was fast and the people are very corteous, always with a smile on their face! Nice and clean rooms. Quite expensive and for the price they charge they could have a free wifi ($$$). Parking is paid too, and can be a problem in the in-out times of some convention or parties (crowdy!). Huge swimming pool and nice spa. The pool bar is very pleasant. Many restaurants and a nice breakfast. Desserts are a must! A very pleasant stay, but you really pay for it. If you're traveling with family, there is a very nice tematic place for kids with lots of "monitors" to get them around so you don't have to worry about them.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real resort must be the destiny itself: it must be complete. Ready to meet customers’ expectations, regardless guests are on a business trip or traveling for fun. With this in mind, the Royal Palm Plaza has been excelling among the best and most complete resorts in Brazil. The Royal Palm Plaza offers a unique, diversified and welcoming infrastructure. Several bars and restaurants, recreational areas, event rooms and a helpful and polite service. Whatever the reason of your stay, the resort’s team will do its best to make it be unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Palm Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.