The price for a suite in this hotel is very good. The room was spacious and laid out well. It was very quiet (we were on the top floor) and the bed and couch were very comfortable. They've made good choices with these things.
It is an older hotel, and offers nothing fancy. From the entrance to the elevators guests have to carry suitcases up a flight of 4-5 stairs. This could be for some; I didn't see anyone available to assist. Also, the electronics in the room has some issues. I set the clock alarm, and as a safety measure called the front desk for a wake-up call. I'm so glad I did the latter, because the alarm never went off (I checked the clock and it was set right, volume was up). And the bedroom cable line has been ripped out of the wall, which we discovered when we tried to watch TV. It was fixed the next day, but prevented us from watching that evening.
All in all, it was a pleasant 3-day stay.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel
- Virginian Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.