The idea for choosing an all inclusive hotel was so we could totally chill and not do anything. That goal was achieved :)
The staff were very friendly, extremely helpful and provided personlised service. We got to be sooo lazy.
The food was excellent, with a huge amount of choice of freshly made local and international dishes. Loved the salad bar. If you are into desserts, you get to choose from 20+ every night. The bar was great too, tried nearly all the cocktails (over a 12 day stay).
The location is lovely, with a great view of the castle and easy access into town.
The room we had was fine, not hugely luxurious, it was clean and had good beds. We first had a seaview room, but found that too noisy with the music from the pool. We were transferred (without any problems) to a land view room and enjoyed that for the rest of our stay. Really a personal preference.
There was entertainment at night at the beachbar when we there. Some I enjoyed more then others, once again personal preferences.
If you are into snorkelling, byo mask, there was actually a reasonable amount to see, both in the enclosed part of the bay as well as around the corner along the more mountainous part.
We also hired a car one day and wetn to Permukele. Great expereince. Hotel staff organised it all and gave us a great deal.
Overall we had a blast. Would happily go back.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Bodrum provides service as an "adult" hotel which is 900 metres to Bodrum town centre and 40 kilometres to the airport. The hotel, which operates on an Ultra All Inclusive system, is situated on an area of 8.000 m². Voyage Bodrum, providing service as an ideal hotel for adults in Bodrum, awaits those who wish to spend a comfortable, carefree holiday with their loved ones away from the noise. With its exquisite view of the Bodrum Castle and close proximity to the town centre, Voyage Bodrum is the perfect choice for those who are not willing to give up night life. The castle view rooms, blue flag bay, luxurious rooms with plasma TV, the jetty on its beach where the yacht taxis can approach and the privilege of being able to go to the town centre by sea are some of the prominent and ambitious specifications of the seafront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.