I can't fault this hotel, I loved every minute of my stay there. The room was spacious and luxurious. The rainfall shower was amazing. Toiletries were provided. Beds were fairly comfy by Asian standards! Robe and slippers provided.
The included breakfast buffet had something for everyone and the advice was very attentive.
The pool looked very nice, though I did not swim.
Wifi available in the restaurant and lobby, but not the rooms. This was the only negative, but I hope they will provide this soon as many travelers prefer to Irving a smart phone or tablet rather than a laptop these days.
Good location directly opposite the Sunway Putra Mall, and PWTC station. Easy to get taxis from j
Japan Putra - most fares seemed to be between $2-10.
Would definitely stay there again, and would recommend to family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.