Stayed for second time, booked a deluxe room for one night but was upgraded to studio room. Surprise when check-in to the room. Spacious and great view from room. Room facilities is as good as 5 star hotel. Easy access (driving) to other places in KL city. Convenient for shopping as Mid Valley just downstair of the hotel. Also lot of restaurants within walking distance, need not worry about food when hungry. Breakfast is buffet style with variety of choices, love the coffee there.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. Elegantly appointed accommodations provide a wide selection of choice from Superior, Deluxe, Executive Superior, Executive Deluxe and Suites with internet broadband, that is offered FREE to residential guests. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.