- Great location, 1 street over from Chinatown and walking distance to everything you need
- Good value for money given the high standard and location. And breakfast is included!
- New hostel, so all rooms are spotless.I hope it stays that way :-D
- Very helpful owners who tell you everything you need to know.
My girlfriend stayed here not long after it opened, there were no reviews for it so we took a gamble on it based on price and location....and boy did it pay off!
Great location, rooms were very decent, with AC and towels and we always found the staff helpful. We ended up staying lot as we were using KL as a base to see other areas of Malaysia.
Breakfast was tea/coffee and toast with butter and Jam, so simple but unlimited so we can't complain! They also had a toaster oven and hot plate if you wanted to cook your own food.
We would definitey recommend them.Our only feedback would be the bathrooms, they we're unfinished (no tiling although fully functional) so didn't quite meet the same high standards as everywhere else....but they had just opened so hopefully they will be done in due course.
Thanks for everything
Pete and Viv x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raizzy’s Guesthouse is a brand new guesthouse in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We understand the backpacker’s needs. We do our best to serve you well. Affordable Price includes: quality mattress, pillow, blanket, towel, soft quilt cover. Individual electrical sockets, air-condition, security locker, FREE high speed internet, FREE Desktop Computer for use, FREE simple breakfast, a cup of premium coffee or tea FREE, FREE shower foam, Hot & cold shower, FREE hot and cold water refill, FREE use of iron and ironing board, FREE use of hairdryer. Central Location, provides convenience and cost saving to our budget backpackers. We are located next to Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, one of the traveller’s hot spots in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur.(So you may leave your shoes in the guesthouse and walk into the temple without paying for shoe locker fee ;-) Petaling street, one of the Malaysia’s heritage spots where you will find endless antique stores and delicious local foods, cafes, clothing, souvenirs, cultural performances, temples, hundred year old buildings and so much more all from your doorstep.Our neighborhood’s famous reggae bar recommended by Lonely planet, just a few steps away from guesthouse. Public Transportation. Less than 1 minute walking distance to Pasar Seni LRT Station, where the 1st LRT station in Chinatown right after the KL Sentral Station. Less than 5 minutes walking distance to Masjid Jamek LRT Station, Plaza Rakyat LRT Station & Pudu Sentral Bus Station. Less than 1 min to Klang Bus Station. International bank ATMs, Money Changer and local post office for your convenient mailing services are within our location area.Comfort like a home away from home. You will enjoy our cozy lounge with LCD TV(FULL HD) DVD player, mini library for book exchange, great communal area for backpackers, small yet natural garden with grass and flowers, clean toilet. And most importantly our friendly and helpful staff, who are ever ready to serve you better, with enquiries about travel in Kuala Lumpur, discount ticket for KL Tower, Bird park and more. Security, 24-Hours CCTVs in the building, Door Access with security code only available for guests. No curfews. Clean room, clean toilet. Dayshift housekeeper available to take care of the cleanliness of the guesthouse with our executive monitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Raizzy's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.