I've spent quite a bit of time in KL on business over the past several years. This property can be a good deal when the price drops, as it often does. It's close enough to everything. Bukit Bintang is a block away if you like that. A great street for restaurants, Changkat Bukit Bintang, is a couple of blocks away, straight ahead out the front doors. Metro lines are likewise near.
The hotel is basic. Internet is good. Breakfast is OK.
However, the cabbies out front are thieves. Avoid.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Hotel
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.