A decent 5 star hotel in a great location. We were given a premier city view room on the 7th floor and we had a view of the roof of a shopping mall - need to go above 12 floors to get a good view of the towers which are spectacular.
Would we we return - probably not, due to high additional charge for wifi use which is a real bugbear, poor view, unfriendly check in staff, the hotel was very busy and felt overcrowded.
Mandarin - stop charging US$25 for daily wifi you will lose customers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city’s leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur’s urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic well being. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Otel, AsiaRooms, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.