First, if I come back to KL I would stay where again.
PROS: location. Right near Petronas Towers and city center. Within walking distance to night life, good restaurants, etc. Self-service apts are clean, and maid comes every day. Room are pretty quiet, deepending, of course, who is above you. Construction is ongoing, but the noise doesn't seem to be a problem, nor is any dirt. Helpful at the desk. Business center has macs (yeah).
CONS: breakfast was an unwelcome surprise. Coffee is weak, so I have to pre-caffeinate before I hit a starbucks. Food is truly bad so I just stick with the fruit. Room is truly frigid with very horrible Muzak.
Decor while clean looks weirdly like it came from Ikea. Some it it can keep you up at night.
Some self-service hotels have a washer/dryer in the room. This has a launderette downstairs and it cost 8 ringettes to wash and to dry
All in all it is actually a good value for the money. I'll take clean, large, helpful, and good location any day...just eat elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically situated in the pulsing heart of the city centre, the latest buzz of the Golden Triangle stands at an impressive 30 floors tall with 316 rooms and an amazing sky pool with a spectacular view of Menara Kuala Lumpur.With convenience at their very finger tips, guests can relax in the comforts of their apartment which are furnished with King-sized beds replete with the softest linen, clear window-paneled en-suite bathroom with a view of the room for that spacious feel and luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bathroom amenities, a kitchenette with complete kitchen amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic ceiling fans and of course, LCD TVs, a DVD-enabled audio system and a home theater system complete with an iPod dock and USB hub.With a choice between chic spacious studios, one-and-two-bedroom serviced residence, business-centric SOHO units and extravagant penthouse; Fraser Place has been the preferred home-away-from –home for many travelers. As we continue to provide both comfort and bespoke services to all our guests, we stay true to the Frasers Hospitality tagline of ‘Sincerely Fraser’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.