Stayed in Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka for the first 5 nights of our Japan trip. We had booked a studio room and a 1-bedroom room for the group of 4. Location is impeccable, being next to the Namba station, Takashimaya Department Store and a short walk to the happening Dotonburi areas.
Room came fully equiped with WIFI, TV (with english channels), iPod player, safe, kitchenette, washing machine/dryer, and others. We found all this to add to the comfort of our stay.
Complimentary breakfast (at Spanish restaurant downstairs) was interesting - sausages, bread roll, salads. I found it adequate, but with the plethora of beautiful Japanese food around Osaka, I'd rather skip the breakfast and be abit more culturally adventurous.
Service was adequate and staff spoke enough English. But nothing to shout about.
In all, brilliant location and well-equipped rooms win here.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the First International Serviced Residence in Osaka.Ideally located for business ana leasure, just 2 minites from the airport train staion.Ideal for long term stay as well as short term, from 1 night.Fully equipped with Kitchen, and connected WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.