I've booked twice in this hotel (2 years in a row).
Theres nothing much special about this hotel. nothing much special compared to what others offer.
Though you may want to know that they never ignored the basics.
the look of the hotel - Classsic! made mostly of classic wood
the location of the hotel - Classic! located in a former US Military base, atop the mountain, inside a dense population of pine trees, located at some distance from the crowded city.
the rooms of the hotel - Classic! spacious, clean, very very very nice view (you'll feel your on a honeymoon)
The food - Classic! everywhere we go we can find modern, this hotel pushes the basic classic dishes to their extreme level, and I believe it can fit almost diet.
Overall - Classic! I've, and will never be, and never feel in Baguio without staying in this hotel. its a living legend.
You find out for yourself. if you love the outdoors you'll replace your wife with this.
- Also Known As:
- Camp John Hay Baguio
- Camp John Hay Hotel
- Manor Hotel Baguio
- Camp John Hay Manor Hotel
- The Manor At Camp John Hay Baguio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manor is not only distinguished by its impressive architecture and cozy interiors, but also blessed with an environment that truly sets it apart from other hotels in Baguio City. This four-story structure, designed to blend neatly with towering pine trees, provides a magnificent view of the Cordillera mountain range. Here, one can literally open windows to cool, fresh air. For a distinct touch, a Baguio stone exterior finish, shingled roofing and tinted glass windows add warm accents to Camp John Hay Manor's cozy, relaxed and luxurious ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your The Manor at Camp John Hay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.