We went as a family with kids 7 and 9. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to the kids. My son has a nut allergy and this was well handled as I had told them before hand. We had the restaurant manager as well as the chef consult with us on this and they always offered to make special dishes for him. All the food, from the breakfast buffet to the restaurant was tasty and good.
We booked last minute and got the sunset beach villa with pool. It did not have a separate room for the kids, which would have been nice. Next time, I know to book early. It was nice for us to be able to walk on to the beach right from the villa and made it seem more spacious to have the dining outside as well. Made it feel more roomy. The rooms have a nice closet space as well as a good bathroom.
The spa was amazing. I gave into getting a male massage therapist and he was one of the best I have ever had!
The staff all over the resort seemed to know you personally and were very professional and curteous. They just wanted to say yes to everything you wanted! Wonderful. The personal service of the staff is what made our stay outstanding here.
Activities: As you can see not their website, the resort has all the water activities you can think of and all the staff is very helpful at the recreation center. One can stay busy the whole time. There is so much to do. Also, the kids club is very nice with capable staff.
Can't wait to go back to this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.