This hotel had good location having a mall and local boutigues all around it. I also enjoyed my visit with the pool area (very beautiful), and after short time I managed to burn my skin. Around the hotel there was big mall with "all" the companies, not very expensive ones though. Also there were smaller shops like seven eleven from where one could get decent priced drinks (like coca cola) to the room instead of consuming the ones in the minibar. I had also hand and foot massage with 20 euroes in the neighbourhood, lasting more than 2 hours and with very good results. Restaurants and services in the hotel itself highly priced. Next time, I will choose the same hotel. Almost like Paradise?
- Also Known As:
- Sunway Hotel
- Sunway Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sunway Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre, the 5-star Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa offers a collection of 441 well-appointed guestrooms. Within the amazing 800-acre “Resort-within-a-City” landmark are the Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa, an award-winning theme park, and an upscale mega shopping and entertainment mall. There are also a massive convention centre, a medical centre and educational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.