Concluding our asia tour we stayed here for 7 nights. This is a good hotel with big rooms and good a/c [ours broke over night one night and the hotel had it fixed by the time we came back from lunch - well done chaps]. We had lunch in one of the restaurants over looking the sea but did not use the others as we found an excellent fish restaurant 5 mins away. Cliff is a good description and where as normally I have found hotels to cope ok with wheel chairs this is really not a very easy task here. There are steps every where and every way. The shuttle makes this ok for guys who move ok. The pool bar is really good and the bar near reception is also good. All in all if I pass this way again I will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Hotel
- Diamond Cliff
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.