We had been here for our honeymoon. And it was our first destination. WE couldnt have asked for a better start to our honeymoon than this resort. The ambience of the lobby impressed us and when we got our room, we were elated. The small cottage style rooms were cozy yet comfortable.
The swimming pool was awesome & near the pool. There were restaurants & pool side bars serving food anytime of the day. The breakfast menu was also too good. We loved the Balinese music they played every morning. The staff was also very helpful & kind.
The Kuta beach is just a lane across this resort. It is also centrally located near the market & spas. There are many restaurants around this resort for Indian food as well.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right along the golden shores of Kuta Beach, the resorts features an Italian Rosso Vivo Restaurant, a spa and outdoor pool. With Balinese-style rooms and landscape, Kuta Seaview Boutique Resorts only a step away for culinary experience along the Kuta street, a 5-minute walk to Kuta Square Shopping Centre and the nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.